1. Registration to the National Pub Poker League (NPPL) is required by all participants and is free of charge.
2. Participants must be 18 years of age or older to register.
3. Once you have registered into an NPPL event you are opted in to receive communication from NPPL about future events An NPPL Player Profile will be created for all registered participants. As such, your name and player profile will be publicly available on the NPPL website (www.npplpoker.com.au)
4. A service fee may apply to various NPPL events. Please check with your Tournament Director at point of registration.
5. No Limit Texas Hold ’em game rules are in play at NPPL events and rules are available from the TD as well as www.npplpoker.com.au/rules
6. Chips used at NPPL events have absolutely no monetary value or otherwise. They CANNOT be exchanged for cash or any currency as prohibited by law.
7. The format of the NPPL events and prizes can be changed at any point in time by NPPL, a third party provider or the venue without notice to participants.
8. Any participant suspected or caught to be colluding, cheating or behaving inappropriately by the Tournament Director or the respective licensee may be disqualified from the game and League without refund of any kind and may be excluded from future participation in NPPL events.
9. NPPL reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
10. Members agree that the NPPL has the right to promote the member as a sponsor for marketing and promotional purposes for a period of three (3) years from the date of winning our major prize at no cost to the League.
11. NPPL members agree to be photographed whilst they participate in any NPPL event held at any authorised venue, and agree to the publication of those images in various forms of media and agree to waive any rights that they may have in that regard.
12. Any or part thereof of these rules may change without notice. Please check www.NPPL.com.au or ask your Tournament Director.
13. All event rulings and decisions are determined solely by the Tournament Director. The Tournament Director will settle all disputes and their decision is final. The Tournament Directors decision will be made in keeping with the best interests of the game and all NPPL members.
14. All NPPL Major Event tickets may incur GST.